Friday, February 20, 2009

Spaghetti

Last night I was making chicken fried chicken and burned the tar out of my hand. OMG. Boy did it hurt. I picked up a pot that was sitting on the stove but apparently the burner was on. I thought I turned it off but instead I turned the one in front off. I ended up having to keep my hand in a bowl of water the entire night. Anyways, Matt thought I needed a break from the kitchen so he made me his mom's spaghetti. We like to eat it with green olives, garlic bread and green beans. Yummy! Hope you guys enjoy.

1 lbs ground beef, brown and drained
8 oz package of kraft spaghetti classics
6 oz tomato paste
8 oz tomato sauce
6 oz water

1. Boil water (for noodles) and cook according to package. When drain leave some noodle water so the noodles don’t stick.

2. Add paste, sauce, Italian seasoning, and water to cooked beef.

0 comments: