Monday, June 8, 2009

Julie & Julia Movie

I just a trailer for a movie that I can't wait to see. It is about Julia Child and a girl, Julie, that decides to cook all the recipes from Julia's cookbook in one year and blog about it. It is based on a true story of which I'm super jealous of. Julie is a Texan too! Anyways the movie has Meryl Streep and Amy Adams which I both love.

Here is a link to Julie's Blog: http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/

Release Date Aug 7th



On another note I have decided to take my own advice and start using Tastebook again. I have split my recipes in two books. The first one is a collection of 60 recipes from my Texas Tech days and the second one is going to be for the Newlywed days. I have been using a binder for my recipes but they just get so messy in there. So, I worked a lot on that this weekend.

This week's new trial is homemade ranch dressing. Matt loves ranch at restaurants but not from the store. So, I'm going to take a stab at it.

0 comments: