Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cheeseball

Cheeseball time! I am a cheesehead and can't get enough. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I have. I usually have it with the spinach artichoke dip. They are a pretty nice balance of goodness. That way you have enough to go around and a little left over for the next day.

What you need
2 (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
8 oz cheddar cheese grated
1 tbsp pimento
2 tbsp worchester sauce
1 tbsp green pepper
1 tsp onions, fresh
1 dash cayenne
1 dash salt
1 tsp lemon juice

How to do it
1. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
2. Shape in a ball shape and serve with crackers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cheese ball looks great - love the added Christmas decorations! We're having a holiday / party food recipe contest and would love to have you enter one of your favorite recipes. I've linked to the contest through my name.