Friday, February 15, 2008

2007 Movies with Food

No Reservations (2007)
Rotten Tomato Review: 39%
Ouch! So, this movie is great if you just want to chill. I must admit I did cry in the beginning. If you are the kind of person that will watch Sleepless in Seattle for the hundredth time, then this is for you. Plus there is cooking involved. Does anyone else think truffles is over played in cooking movies? I get they are super expensive and make dishes taste great, but why not try for something a little more original? Overall it is pretty yummy movie about a chef that has trouble letting people in.
Cast: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Eckhart, Abigail Breslin

Ratatouille (2007)
Rotten Tomato Review: 96%
Boy was this movie amazing! I can't get enough of it. I think I've already watched it like 4 times. Set in Paris this cartoon is about an adorable rat that loves to cook. The tag line is that anyone can cook. Once you get past the fact of gross it's a rat cooking this movie truly is amazing.
Cast: Patton Oswalt, Brad Garrett, Ian Holm

1 comments:

The Trendy Mommy said...

Too funny! I watched No Reservations on Friday night too! Agreed....totally cried during the whole movie!